
If you knew nothing about me ,my life , my thoughts and my background; what would you percieve me as? Based on these randomly selected pictures what comes to your mind?

Not really blogging in the true sense of the word. Just putting up some random notes.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice pictures.. :)
ReplyDeleteI liked those in 7th row from bottom much.
I became inactive and the same time you started becoming active and could be thats how we never interacted in RGV blog before.
Sasura..kaa baat hai..Nice conceptualization!
ReplyDeleteWhat comes to my mind..hmmm...you were a loner at one point of time, faced lots of hardships, there is also a grief behind that smile in one of the photographs..
One day you put your foot down and decided not to take life seriously and that's keeping you going!
Cheers!
oh Abhishek, you came at my place and I didn't even offer you tea,coffee ya nashta? ;)
ReplyDeleteHmm thanks for actually answering my century old question. I am not really a loner, I am constantly surrounded by ppl but do tend to get lonely in my thoughts. I am at once with people and at the same time alone.That's because I don't fit in properly in any jigsaw puzzle...
I have my good days where I am all chirpy,perky and talkative & then I have really bad mood days. Days where I am seriously down,grumpy and feel the world has wronged me.But you are correct on that one point, I don't take life too seriously especially timelines like 'should get married by this age,should have a rocking career by this age,should have grey hair and sagging boobs by this age,should have grandkids by this age'...holy moly by all that socialized account I am a loser and a half. But I love me, I don't know if it reflects through me,but I really like me. Unashamedly :))
hey maria.. this is machete. why did you complain to RGV for such a little thing. That was just meant for fun and i thought you could be mature enough to take that in a sportive way... its so gay on ur part to take offense to such a simple thing.
ReplyDeletehey Maria ..i dint knwo u hav a blog in here....i soo agree wid u r last comment--feeling lonely in groups.. virgos just cant chill..m telling u its b/c of teh zodiac... but yeha i m a TICKING CLOCK unlike u... i av time frames for everyy thing...
ReplyDeleten thanks a lott for commenting on my blog...i feel relieved now...
wow...awesome pics... especially the 3rd, and 3rd and 6th last :)
ReplyDeleteGood pics Maria. I liked the Catie nose one and the one with one eye closed. Cute ones. Keep going :)
ReplyDelete